India's Hindustan Unilever falls for 2nd day on royalty payment concerns
MUMBAI Dec 13 (Reuters) - Shares in India's Hindustan Unilever fell more than 2.5 percent on Thursday, down for the second day, on concerns that it may face higher royalty payments to its parent Unilever PLC.
Concerns came after Unilever Indonesia agreed on Wednesday to pay a higher royalty payment to the parent company.
On Wednesday, in response to a Reuters query, the company spokesperson said, "As a policy we do not comment on market speculation." (Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 8-Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts
- UPDATE 3-Comcast profit boosted by internet subscriber growth, NBC
- UPDATE 4-Korea ferry businessman's body found next to book, alcohol bottles
- Italy gives Google 18 months to change data use practices
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts
Supreme Court could allow Sahara boss to conduct asset sale talks, company says. Full Article