HUL falls for second day on royalty payment concerns
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Hindustan Unilever(HLL.NS) fell more than 2.5 percent on Thursday, down for the second day, on concerns that it may face higher royalty payments to its parent Unilever PLC (ULVR.L).
Concerns came after Unilever Indonesia (UNVR.JK) agreed on Wednesday to pay a higher royalty payment to the parent company.
On Wednesday, in response to a Reuters query, the company spokesperson said, "As a policy we do not comment on market speculation." (Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed - Algerian official
- Alabama man sues, claiming penis amputated instead of circumcised
- Taiwan launches inquiry into plane crash that killed 48
- Wipro sees strong sales growth, eyes Europe deals
- Honda's Mobilio car looks to repeat Indonesia success in India
Sri Lankan, Indian central banks agree scope for government debt buys. Full Article