HUL falls for second day on royalty payment concerns
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Hindustan Unilever(HLL.NS) fell more than 2.5 percent on Thursday, down for the second day, on concerns that it may face higher royalty payments to its parent Unilever PLC (ULVR.L).
Concerns came after Unilever Indonesia (UNVR.JK) agreed on Wednesday to pay a higher royalty payment to the parent company.
On Wednesday, in response to a Reuters query, the company spokesperson said, "As a policy we do not comment on market speculation." (Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- Pilot of missing Malaysian flight an aviation tech geek
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
- TIMELINE - The search for missing Malaysian jet
- UPDATE 2-China steel and iron futures fall to lowest ever levels
The disappearance of a Malaysian jetliner is an "unprecedented aviation mystery", a senior official said on Monday, with a massive air and sea search now in its third day failing to find any confirmed trace of the plane or the 239 people aboard. Full Article