Tata Motors rises on ADR gains, hopes of higher JLR sales
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Tata Motors(TAMO.NS) gain 2.7 percent, tracking optimism ahead of its Jaguar Land Rover unit's wholesale volume numbers, which are scheduled to be released later in the day, dealers say.
Shares are also tracking a 3.4 percent gain in the company's American depository receipts (TTM.N) on Wednesday.
Nomura expects wholesales volumes to be higher, at around 32,500 units, due to new model dispatches, it said in a report.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- UPDATE 3-U.S. FDA probes cognitive impact of new cholesterol drugs
- Malaysian plane with 239 aboard crashes - report
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane - Vietnam official
PLANE LOSES CONTACT
A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing went missing over the South China Sea on Saturday, prompting China to send ships to scour the water for possible wreckage. Full Article | Video