Tata Motors rises on ADR gains, hopes of higher JLR sales
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Tata Motors(TAMO.NS) gain 2.7 percent, tracking optimism ahead of its Jaguar Land Rover unit's wholesale volume numbers, which are scheduled to be released later in the day, dealers say.
Shares are also tracking a 3.4 percent gain in the company's American depository receipts (TTM.N) on Wednesday.
Nomura expects wholesales volumes to be higher, at around 32,500 units, due to new model dispatches, it said in a report.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- UPDATE 2-Divided U.S. SEC adopts mortgage rule, decries lax lending
- Drugmakers to join forces to make millions of Ebola vaccine doses
- US STOCKS-Wall St turns lower after shooting at Canadian parliament
India could allow commercial coal mining by foreign companies if they set up units in the country, opening the door for global giants like Rio Tinto to access the world's fifth largest coal reserves, a source familiar with the matter said. Full Article