Tata Motors rises on ADR gains, hopes of higher JLR sales
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Tata Motors(TAMO.NS) gain 2.7 percent, tracking optimism ahead of its Jaguar Land Rover unit's wholesale volume numbers, which are scheduled to be released later in the day, dealers say.
Shares are also tracking a 3.4 percent gain in the company's American depository receipts (TTM.N) on Wednesday.
Nomura expects wholesales volumes to be higher, at around 32,500 units, due to new model dispatches, it said in a report.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Avalanche kills at least 12 guides in deadliest incident on Mount Everest
- UPDATE 10-Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide
- Avalanche kills at least 12 guides in deadliest incident on Mount Everest
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article