Tata Motors rises on ADR gains, hopes of higher JLR sales
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Tata Motors(TAMO.NS) gain 2.7 percent, tracking optimism ahead of its Jaguar Land Rover unit's wholesale volume numbers, which are scheduled to be released later in the day, dealers say.
Shares are also tracking a 3.4 percent gain in the company's American depository receipts (TTM.N) on Wednesday.
Nomura expects wholesales volumes to be higher, at around 32,500 units, due to new model dispatches, it said in a report.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-Concordia finally heads for scrapyard after massive salvage operation
- Seven arrests made in $1.6 million StubHub cyberfraud case |
- Facebook beats Wall Street targets, stock hits record high |
- UPDATE 3-Seven arrested internationally in $1.6 million StubHub fraud
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
India will not support a trade facilitation protocol ahead of a July 31 deadline unless its concerns about subsidies are met, two senior government officials said on Wednesday, sticking to a hard line critics say could derail a landmark global trade deal. Full Article
Jet Airways chairman says looking to restructure debts, talking to bankers Full Article
Honda's India unit to account for 25 pct of Asia Pacific sales by March 2017 - exec Full Article