Fertiliser shares surge on urea manufacturing push
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Fertiliser shares rallied on Friday after the government approved a new policy to encourage investment in urea manufacturing, in a move seen expediting $6.5 billion in projects that have been held back.
National Fertilizers (NAFT.NS) was up 5.3 percent at 9:21 a.m., Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers (RSTC.NS) gained 5.2 percent, while Chambal Fertilisers and Chemicals (CHMB.NS) gained 2.9 percent.
(Reporting by Rafael Nam; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Supreme Court turns the clock back with gay sex ban
- UPDATE 7-Ukrainian riot police withdraw after overnight move on demonstrators
- UPDATE 2-Pilots of Asiana crash knew speed was low -documents
- UPDATE 1-U.S. says Ukraine's "European future" can be saved - Nuland
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls