Core inflation seen at around 4.5 percent in November - traders
MUMBAI (Reuters) - India's core wholesale price index (WPI) was estimated to have by risen by a slower-than-expected 4.5 percent in November, according to a Reuters snap survey of three traders and analysts.
That compared with forecasts for headline inflation of 5 percent. Core WPI rose around 5.2 percent in October. (Reporting by Mumbai markets and policy teams; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed
- UPDATE 3-U.S. FDA probes cognitive impact of new cholesterol drugs
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Ukraine standoff intensifies; Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang'
- Malaysian plane with 239 aboard crashes - report
PLANE GOES MISSING
A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew went missing over the South China Sea on Saturday, presumed crashed, as ships and planes from countries closest to its flight path scoured a large search area for any wreckage. Full Article