Core inflation seen at around 4.5 percent in November - traders
MUMBAI (Reuters) - India's core wholesale price index (WPI) was estimated to have by risen by a slower-than-expected 4.5 percent in November, according to a Reuters snap survey of three traders and analysts.
That compared with forecasts for headline inflation of 5 percent. Core WPI rose around 5.2 percent in October. (Reporting by Mumbai markets and policy teams; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- Apple CEO says to add 25 stores in China within two years - Sina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria - monitor
- Sensex gains in special trading session on Diwali
- Nissan recalling 260,000 vehicles globally with Takata air bags