Tata Motors global sales at 102,337 vehicles
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Tata Motors Ltd (TAMO.NS), part of the salt-to-steel Tata Group conglomerate, reported global wholesale sales of 102,337 vehicles in November.
Sales at its key Jaguar Land Rover subsidiary stood at 34,649 vehicles during the month. Overall passenger car sales stood at 53,089 vehicles, the company said in a statement.
It sold 49,248 commercial vehicles during November.
Tata did not give figures for the same month a year earlier. (Reporting by Prashant Mehra; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Mars mission enters last lap; crucial test on Sept. 24
- Former New Zealand captain Martin Crowe suffers cancer relapse
- Google launches $105 Android One; eyes low-price smartphone boom
- IPhone emerges from "bygone era", reviewers hail bigger handset
- Border standoff dominates Xi Jinping's visit to India
A standoff between Indian and Chinese soldiers overshadowed a visit to New Delhi by China's President Xi Jinping on Thursday, with a $20 billion investment pledge eclipsed by robust comments from Prime Minister Narendra Modi about the dispute. Full Article | Slideshow