Tata Motors global sales at 102,337 vehicles
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Tata Motors Ltd (TAMO.NS), part of the salt-to-steel Tata Group conglomerate, reported global wholesale sales of 102,337 vehicles in November.
Sales at its key Jaguar Land Rover subsidiary stood at 34,649 vehicles during the month. Overall passenger car sales stood at 53,089 vehicles, the company said in a statement.
It sold 49,248 commercial vehicles during November.
Tata did not give figures for the same month a year earlier. (Reporting by Prashant Mehra; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'
- RPT-With Crimean appeal, Putin goes head-to-head with West over Ukraine
- Privacy groups ask regulators to halt Facebook's $19 billion WhatsApp deal
- UPDATE 3-Turkish president rejects Facebook, YouTube ban over wiretaps
- CEO in apparent suicide was bitcoin fan, had other issues, too
Sahara’s investment programmes include schemes that are similar to a typical Indian bank’s fixed or recurring deposits. But the arrest of the company's chief Subrata Roy last week and the court case over an outlawed bond scheme are raising fears among some investors who worry they will not get their money back. Full Article