Tata Motors global sales at 102,337 vehicles
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Tata Motors Ltd (TAMO.NS), part of the salt-to-steel Tata Group conglomerate, reported global wholesale sales of 102,337 vehicles in November.
Sales at its key Jaguar Land Rover subsidiary stood at 34,649 vehicles during the month. Overall passenger car sales stood at 53,089 vehicles, the company said in a statement.
It sold 49,248 commercial vehicles during November.
Tata did not give figures for the same month a year earlier. (Reporting by Prashant Mehra; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel intensifies Gaza assault, Egyptians revise truce plan
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Senate shortens transport extension, sets up clash with House
- UPDATE 4-Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia
- Family of Texas doctor with Ebola not showing signs of virus
- UPDATE 6-U.S. judge says cannot seize Kurdish crude for now
Piramal Enterprises has tied up with Dutch pension fund APG Asset Management to invest $1 billion in Indian infrastructure companies over three years, in a move that would help indebted firms access funds to complete projects. Full Article
Finmeccanica settles with Italy prosecutors to end Indian chopper deal probe. Full Article