Tata Motors global sales at 102,337 vehicles
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Tata Motors Ltd (TAMO.NS), part of the salt-to-steel Tata Group conglomerate, reported global wholesale sales of 102,337 vehicles in November.
Sales at its key Jaguar Land Rover subsidiary stood at 34,649 vehicles during the month. Overall passenger car sales stood at 53,089 vehicles, the company said in a statement.
It sold 49,248 commercial vehicles during November.
Tata did not give figures for the same month a year earlier. (Reporting by Prashant Mehra; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Thousands raised to buy car for Pennsylvania sniper's lookalike
- WHO vaccines boss signs up as Ebola trial guinea pig
- Two dead, four wounded after student opens fire at Washington state school
- UPDATE 4-P&G to exit Duracell battery business; quarterly sales dip
- WHO says Ebola vaccine plans accelerating as trials advance
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article