MUMBAI (Reuters) - Tata Motors Ltd (TAMO.NS), part of the salt-to-steel Tata Group conglomerate, reported global wholesale sales of 102,337 vehicles in November.
Sales at its key Jaguar Land Rover subsidiary stood at 34,649 vehicles during the month. Overall passenger car sales stood at 53,089 vehicles, the company said in a statement.
It sold 49,248 commercial vehicles during November.
Tata did not give figures for the same month a year earlier. (Reporting by Prashant Mehra; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
Trending On Reuters
Thousands of Nepalese huddled under tents and sought scarce food and medical supplies on Monday, two days after a massive quake killed more than 3,200 people and overwhelmed authorities. Full Article | Slideshow
- Quake warnings of minutes, not hours, are possible, but pricey
- UNICEF says nearly a million children "severely affected" in Nepal
- Factbox - Foreigners in Nepal at time of deadly earthquake
- "Demons on the mountain"; survivors recall avalanche terror
- In Kathmandu Valley, quake-hit Nepalis fend for themselves