Drug Safety Settlement
Japanese drugmaker Daiichi Sankyo Co, which bought control of Ranbaxy Laboratories in 2008, said it believes unnamed former shareholders of the company hid information regarding U.S. regulatory probes into Ranbaxy. Full Article
- Gold slips after Bernanke hints at slowing bond buys
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
- Soldier hacked to death in London in suspected Islamist attack
- Short story writer Lydia Davis wins Man Booker International fiction prize
Confused while buying stocks? Get buy, sell or hold recommendations from VantageTrade. Full Coverage
Indian shares fall ahead of rate decision; tech stocks hit
MUMBAI Dec 17 (Reuters) - Indian shares fell on Monday, led by declines in technology stocks such as Tata Consultancy Services on caution ahead of a scheduled meeting between the management and analysts later in the day amid concerns the software services provider will deliver a downcast view on the sector.
Tata Consultancy Services provisionally fell 3 percent, while Infosys ended 0.9 percent lower.
The BSE index provisionally fell 0.38 percent, while the 50-share NSE index ended down 0.39 percent.
However, rate-sensitve stocks such as State Bank of India NS> rose 0.9 percent, ahead of the RBI's meet on Tuesday, on hopes of a cut in cash reserve ratio. (Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this