TCS falls ahead of analyst meeting
Reuters Market Eye - Tata Consultancy Services (TCS.NS) falls 2.7 percent ahead of a scheduled meeting between the management and analysts later in the day, amid concerns the software services provider will deliver a downcast view on the sector.
Dealers cite market interest on TCS' outlook, given recent concerns over rival Infosys' (INFY.NS) outlook for fiscal 2013.
Infosys' (INFY.NS) dollar revenue growth outlook of 5 pct for the year ending March 2013 could be under threat, Chief Executive S.D. Shibulal was cited as saying by UBS in an investor meeting.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Nine reasons why India's WTO veto shocked the world
- India says WTO deal not dead, can sign in Sept if concerns addressed
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling
- Doubts surface about Modi after trade deal scuppered
- Rupee posts biggest weekly loss since record lows in August
Prime Minister Narendra Modi came to office with a reputation as a business-friendly leader ready to open up one of the world's biggest markets and sweep away the remnants of the country's socialist past. Full Article