TCS falls ahead of analyst meeting
Reuters Market Eye - Tata Consultancy Services (TCS.NS) falls 2.7 percent ahead of a scheduled meeting between the management and analysts later in the day, amid concerns the software services provider will deliver a downcast view on the sector.
Dealers cite market interest on TCS' outlook, given recent concerns over rival Infosys' (INFY.NS) outlook for fiscal 2013.
Infosys' (INFY.NS) dollar revenue growth outlook of 5 pct for the year ending March 2013 could be under threat, Chief Executive S.D. Shibulal was cited as saying by UBS in an investor meeting.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general
- UPDATE 1-J.P. Morgan found hackers through breach of corporate event website -media
- 'Plastic' Halloween skulls found in Connecticut are human remains
- SEBI piles pressure on Sahara to sell overseas hotels
- J.P. Morgan found hackers through breach of corporate event website - media
Shares Hit Record
The BSE Sensex and Nifty surged to record highs for a second consecutive session on Friday after Bank of Japan's surprise expansion of its massive stimulus programme raised hopes for additional foreign inflows, boosting blue-chips such as Larsen & Toubro. Full Article
China's shadow banking sector growing rapidly, third largest in world - FSB. Full Article