TCS falls ahead of analyst meeting
Reuters Market Eye - Tata Consultancy Services (TCS.NS) falls 2.7 percent ahead of a scheduled meeting between the management and analysts later in the day, amid concerns the software services provider will deliver a downcast view on the sector.
Dealers cite market interest on TCS' outlook, given recent concerns over rival Infosys' (INFY.NS) outlook for fiscal 2013.
Infosys' (INFY.NS) dollar revenue growth outlook of 5 pct for the year ending March 2013 could be under threat, Chief Executive S.D. Shibulal was cited as saying by UBS in an investor meeting.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Special Report: Why Madrid's poor fear Goldman Sachs and Blackstone
- Gold sales jump about 20 pct for Diwali - trade body
- Three major nations absent as China launches W.Bank rival in Asia
- UPDATE 4-Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- ISL probes allegation of assault on Pires
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article