TCS falls ahead of analyst meeting
Reuters Market Eye - Tata Consultancy Services (TCS.NS) falls 2.7 percent ahead of a scheduled meeting between the management and analysts later in the day, amid concerns the software services provider will deliver a downcast view on the sector.
Dealers cite market interest on TCS' outlook, given recent concerns over rival Infosys' (INFY.NS) outlook for fiscal 2013.
Infosys' (INFY.NS) dollar revenue growth outlook of 5 pct for the year ending March 2013 could be under threat, Chief Executive S.D. Shibulal was cited as saying by UBS in an investor meeting.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- South Africa, world mourn 'giant for justice' Nelson Mandela
- Trade deal seen 'very close', India makes WTO sweat
- Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease
- Delhi's rubble-strewn Connaught Place mirrors Congress' election struggle
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
Ministers from nearly 160 member countries of the World Trade Organisation entered a final day of negotiations on Friday with officials sounding optimistic over chances of salvaging a deal that would save the trade body from sliding into irrelevance. Full Article