TCS falls ahead of analyst meeting
Reuters Market Eye - Tata Consultancy Services (TCS.NS) falls 2.7 percent ahead of a scheduled meeting between the management and analysts later in the day, amid concerns the software services provider will deliver a downcast view on the sector.
Dealers cite market interest on TCS' outlook, given recent concerns over rival Infosys' (INFY.NS) outlook for fiscal 2013.
Infosys' (INFY.NS) dollar revenue growth outlook of 5 pct for the year ending March 2013 could be under threat, Chief Executive S.D. Shibulal was cited as saying by UBS in an investor meeting.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- REFILE-Divers feel with their hands for corpses in cold depths of South Korean ferry
- UPDATE 5-Missouri executes convicted killer in 1993 cattle-stealing plot
- Rupee weakens past 61/dollar to one-month low
- China shares down, Aussie drops after inflation data
- Teen who stowed away on Hawaii flight resting in hospital
Credit Suisse upgrades M&M to "outperform" from "neutral," saying its four-wheeler autos and commercial vehicles will benefit from even a short-lived economic recovery, while the auto-maker has "undemanding valuations." Full Article