Tokai Rubber to buy Italy's Dytech for 62.5 mln euros
TOKYO Dec 17 (Reuters) - Japan's Tokai Rubber Industries , a maker of rubber parts for automobiles, said on Monday it will purchase Italian lubricants producer Dytech-Dynamic Fluid Technologies for 62.5 million euros ($82 million).
Tokai Rubber aims to expand into the European and South American markets through the purchase, it said in a statement. ($1 = 0.7628 euros) (Reporting by Shinichi Saoshiro; Editing by Michael Watson)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Three major nations absent as China launches World Bank rival in Asia
- Microsoft sales beat Street hopes, cloud profits up
- China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on privacy concerns
- Gold sales jump about 20 pct for Diwali - trade body
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"