BHEL gains; CLSA adds stock to Asia portfolio
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL.NS) gain 3.3 percent after CLSA adds the stock to its Asia ex-Japan long only portfolio with a 3 percent weighting.
The addition is noted in CLSA's strategist Christopher Woods' Greed & Fear report dated on Monday.
Dealers say BHEL seems like a contrarian bet by CLSA: As per I/B/E/S estimates BHEL has 18 'underperform' and 13 'sell' ratings versus 3 'buy' and 1 'outperform' rating.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Russia can run on empty for a year if sanctions block new bonds
- Mumbai hit by big power cuts after technical glitch at Tata Power unit
- Rupee sees biggest fall in three weeks on broad dollar gains
- 100 days of Modi: Good for business, not so good for marginalised groups
The BSE Sensex on Tuesday breached the psychologically key level of 27,000 points for the first time to hit its third consecutive record high as blue-chips such as HDFC Bank gained after recent data raises hopes about the economy. Full Article