BHEL gains; CLSA adds stock to Asia portfolio
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL.NS) gain 3.3 percent after CLSA adds the stock to its Asia ex-Japan long only portfolio with a 3 percent weighting.
The addition is noted in CLSA's strategist Christopher Woods' Greed & Fear report dated on Monday.
Dealers say BHEL seems like a contrarian bet by CLSA: As per I/B/E/S estimates BHEL has 18 'underperform' and 13 'sell' ratings versus 3 'buy' and 1 'outperform' rating.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hundreds of earthquakes strike central Idaho, rattling nerves
- UPDATE 2-AT&T threatens to sit out U.S. spectrum auction over rules
- TCS net profit rises 51.5 percent, sees stronger sales growth
- Search resumes for hundreds missing in S. Korean ferry disaster
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
Prime ministerial frontrunner Narendra Modi said he was committed to a policy of no first use of nuclear weapons, seeking to assuage concern after his Hindu nationalist BJP party vowed to revise the nuclear doctrine if elected to power. Full Article