BHEL gains; CLSA adds stock to Asia portfolio
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL.NS) gain 3.3 percent after CLSA adds the stock to its Asia ex-Japan long only portfolio with a 3 percent weighting.
The addition is noted in CLSA's strategist Christopher Woods' Greed & Fear report dated on Monday.
Dealers say BHEL seems like a contrarian bet by CLSA: As per I/B/E/S estimates BHEL has 18 'underperform' and 13 'sell' ratings versus 3 'buy' and 1 'outperform' rating.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- U.S. nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- UPDATE 3-Starbucks Americas sales disappoint on softer traffic
The BSE Sensex and Nifty on Friday rose to their second consecutive record highs. The 30-share Sensex surged as much as 1.5 percent to an all-time high of 27,759.01. The broader Nifty gained as much as 1.49 percent to a record of 8,291.65. Full Article
China's shadow banking sector growing rapidly, third largest in world - FSB. Full Article