S.Korea's Doosan Heavy says wins $560 mln order in India
SEOUL (Reuters) - Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co Ltd (034020.KS) said on Tuesday it won a 600 billion won order from NTPC Ltd (NTPC.NS) to provide two boilers for use at a power plant in Chhattisgarh, India.
The South Korean company said in a press release it plans to supply the boilers by 2016.
(Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory
- UPDATE 2-Concordia finally heads for scrapyard after massive salvage operation
- UPDATE 2-U.S. SEC adopts long-awaited reforms for money market funds
- UPDATE 5-TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
- Hamas tactics exact high toll in Israeli ground thrust
India will not support a trade facilitation protocol ahead of a July 31 deadline unless its concerns about subsidies are met, two senior government officials said on Wednesday, sticking to a hard line critics say could derail a landmark global trade deal. Full Article
Bullish on Indian equities, but gains seen 'less sharp'- Goldman Sachs Full Article
Jet Airways chairman says looking to restructure debts, talking to bankers Full Article
Honda's India unit to account for 25 pct of Asia Pacific sales by March 2017 - exec Full Article