S.Korea's Doosan Heavy says wins $560 mln order in India
SEOUL (Reuters) - Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co Ltd (034020.KS) said on Tuesday it won a 600 billion won order from NTPC Ltd (NTPC.NS) to provide two boilers for use at a power plant in Chhattisgarh, India.
The South Korean company said in a press release it plans to supply the boilers by 2016.
(Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India withdraws regulator's power to cap non-essential drug prices
- U.S. Treasury moves against tax-avoidance 'inversion' deals
- India's Mars mission a step closer to success with engine test
- PM Modi to get rock star reception in New York
- U.S., backed by Arabs, launches first strikes on fighters in Syria
India has withdrawn the drug pricing authority's powers that allowed it to fix the prices of medicines not deemed essential, after its decision to impose price caps on more than 100 drugs in July triggered industry protests. Article