S.Korea's Doosan Heavy says wins $560 mln order in India
SEOUL (Reuters) - Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co Ltd (034020.KS) said on Tuesday it won a 600 billion won order from NTPC Ltd (NTPC.NS) to provide two boilers for use at a power plant in Chhattisgarh, India.
The South Korean company said in a press release it plans to supply the boilers by 2016.
(Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
- Obama signs order expanding U.S. Afghanistan role - NY Times
- Obama to be chief guest at Republic Day celebrations
- Pakistani family sentenced to death over "honour killing" outside court
- Long "to do" list for Modi as clock ticks on reform
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has a long list of pro-growth measures to implement over the next four months, but time may have already run out to breathe enough life into the economy to meet the tough 2014/15 fiscal deficit target without cuts. Article