S.Korea's Doosan Heavy says wins $560 mln order in India
SEOUL (Reuters) - Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co Ltd (034020.KS) said on Tuesday it won a 600 billion won order from NTPC Ltd (NTPC.NS) to provide two boilers for use at a power plant in Chhattisgarh, India.
The South Korean company said in a press release it plans to supply the boilers by 2016.
(Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Justin Bieber apologizes after Japan shrine visit sparks Asian anger
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires, thousands of negative tweets
- Led Zeppelin is back with 'Whole Lotta' unreleased tunes
- South Asia monsoon seen below-average to average in 2014 - WMO
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry
India and its South Asian neighbours are expected to see below average to average rains this year if the El Nino weather pattern gains strength during the four-month monsoon season, a forum of weather experts said. Read