S.Korea's Doosan Heavy says wins $560 mln order in India
SEOUL (Reuters) - Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co Ltd (034020.KS) said on Tuesday it won a 600 billion won order from NTPC Ltd (NTPC.NS) to provide two boilers for use at a power plant in Chhattisgarh, India.
The South Korean company said in a press release it plans to supply the boilers by 2016.
(Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Indian firms tool up for defence orders on Modi's 'buy India' pledge
- Murder, revenge, lust and rampage take over 'Sin City' sequel |
- Champions Man City host title pretenders Liverpool
- Cabinet approves $1.4 bln new metro rail project
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said on Thursday that the government was working to tighten up risk management in the banking sector, responding to recent scandals that have raised doubts about lending practices at state banks. Full Article