S.Korea's Doosan Heavy says wins $560 mln order in India
SEOUL (Reuters) - Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co Ltd (034020.KS) said on Tuesday it won a 600 billion won order from NTPC Ltd (NTPC.NS) to provide two boilers for use at a power plant in Chhattisgarh, India.
The South Korean company said in a press release it plans to supply the boilers by 2016.
(Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Controlling the message: Modi chooses state media
- RPT-Wall St Week Ahead-Beyond earnings, buybacks to give market support
- Microsoft plans to launch smartwatch within weeks: Forbes
- U.S. to issue new Ebola care guidelines, watch lists to shrink |
- China says it's hard to resume cyber security talks with U.S.
The BSE Sensex surges over 300 points and the Nifty gains more than 100 points after the government's energy reforms lead to a rally in energy firms, while wins by Prime Minister Narendra Modi's party in two state elections raise expectations for additional reforms. Full Article
Companies look for more fairness as China eyes legal reforms at key meeting. Full Article