TCS shares gain; management retains f'cast
Reuters Market Eye - Tata Consultancy Services(TCS.NS) gains 0.4 percent after its management reiterates its positive forecast for fiscal years 2013 and 2014 in a meeting with analysts on Monday.
Barclays says TCS management indicated volume growth slowdown was not alarming and said the company's performance will continue to lead peers.
Jefferies says TCS' current share price offers a "good entry point" and management believes that year is panning out as per expectations.
TCS shares have fallen 8.3 percent so far this month as of Monday's close.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Modi eyes breakthrough nuclear pact on Japan trip
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- UPDATE 3-Ebola causing huge damage to W.Africa economies- development bank
- U.S. seeks coalition against Islamic State, but military partners no sure bet
- Modi to launch plan for every Indian household to have bank account
Jan Dhan Yojana
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will promise on Thursday to provide a bank account for every Indian household when he launches a major initiative that could save billions of dollars in welfare spending and help mend strained state finances. Full Article