TCS shares gain; management retains f'cast
Reuters Market Eye - Tata Consultancy Services(TCS.NS) gains 0.4 percent after its management reiterates its positive forecast for fiscal years 2013 and 2014 in a meeting with analysts on Monday.
Barclays says TCS management indicated volume growth slowdown was not alarming and said the company's performance will continue to lead peers.
Jefferies says TCS' current share price offers a "good entry point" and management believes that year is panning out as per expectations.
TCS shares have fallen 8.3 percent so far this month as of Monday's close.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- PM Modi boots officials out of the first class cabin
- Govt considers ban on e-cigarettes, sale of single smokes
The BSE Sensex and Nifty on Friday rose to their second consecutive record highs. The 30-share Sensex surged as much as 1.52 percent to an all-time high of 27,762.13. The broader Nifty gained as much as 1.49 percent to a record of 8,291.65. Full Article
China's shadow banking sector growing rapidly, third largest in world - FSB. Full Article