TCS shares gain; management retains f'cast
Reuters Market Eye - Tata Consultancy Services(TCS.NS) gains 0.4 percent after its management reiterates its positive forecast for fiscal years 2013 and 2014 in a meeting with analysts on Monday.
Barclays says TCS management indicated volume growth slowdown was not alarming and said the company's performance will continue to lead peers.
Jefferies says TCS' current share price offers a "good entry point" and management believes that year is panning out as per expectations.
TCS shares have fallen 8.3 percent so far this month as of Monday's close.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Kerry seeks Qatari, Turkish help to find Israeli soldier
- UPDATE 4-African leaders agree steps to fight runaway Ebola outbreak
- India says WTO deal not dead, can sign in Sept if concerns addressed
- UPDATE 3-Ugandan court overturns anti-gay law that halted Western aid
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling
Prime Minister Narendra Modi came to office with a reputation as a business-friendly leader ready to open up one of the world's biggest markets and sweep away the remnants of the country's socialist past. Full Article