TCS shares gain; management retains f'cast
Reuters Market Eye - Tata Consultancy Services(TCS.NS) gains 0.4 percent after its management reiterates its positive forecast for fiscal years 2013 and 2014 in a meeting with analysts on Monday.
Barclays says TCS management indicated volume growth slowdown was not alarming and said the company's performance will continue to lead peers.
Jefferies says TCS' current share price offers a "good entry point" and management believes that year is panning out as per expectations.
TCS shares have fallen 8.3 percent so far this month as of Monday's close.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Indian economy warms in after-glow of Modi's triumph
- In India, rice replaces ice in bucket challenge
- Tennis - Dream run over for Bellis as big guns advance
- UPDATE 2-Tragedy-hit Malaysia Airlines to lose 6,000 jobs in bold revamp
India's economy grew by a faster-than-expected 5.7 percent in the three months through June, its fastest pace in two-and-a- half years, helped by a rebound in manufacturing and mining sectors, government data showed on Friday. Full Article
In race for bigger margins, drug makers willing to lose the India "advantage". Full Article