Facebook set to bring video ads to news feed - report
REUTERS - Facebook Inc is set to unveil a new application in the first half of next year that would stream video advertisements in users' news feed, Ad Age reported, citing several industry executives who have been briefed on the company's plans over the past few weeks.
Video ads would be available on both the desktop as well as on mobile phones apps and tablets, according to Ad Age.
Facebook may prefer limiting the length of these video ads to 15 seconds, the ad news website said.
Facebook had no comment on the Ad Age report when contacted by Reuters.
(Reporting by Sakthi Prasad and Alexei Oreskovic; Editing by Muralikumar Anantharaman)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Security threat reported on Detroit-Denver Delta flight
- Mediterranean diet may slow diabetes progression
- UPDATE 10-Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide
- UPDATE 3-Avalanche kills at least 12 guides in deadliest incident on Mount Everest
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article
Turning smog into jewels - a Dutch designer's solution to Beijing's pollution. Video