Facebook set to bring video ads to news feed - report
REUTERS - Facebook Inc is set to unveil a new application in the first half of next year that would stream video advertisements in users' news feed, Ad Age reported, citing several industry executives who have been briefed on the company's plans over the past few weeks.
Video ads would be available on both the desktop as well as on mobile phones apps and tablets, according to Ad Age.
Facebook may prefer limiting the length of these video ads to 15 seconds, the ad news website said.
Facebook had no comment on the Ad Age report when contacted by Reuters.
(Reporting by Sakthi Prasad and Alexei Oreskovic; Editing by Muralikumar Anantharaman)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Seven arrested internationally in $1.6 million StubHub fraud
- Seven arrests made in $1.6 million StubHub cyberfraud case |
- UPDATE 2-Concordia finally heads for scrapyard after massive salvage operation
- TransAsia Airways stocks plunge after plane crashes in landing
- UPDATE 3-Ex-Jefferies trader gets 2 years in prison in fraud case
India is set to offer Nepal a landmark pact to help develop its huge hydro-electric power potential as the South Asian giant takes another step to re-assert influence among smaller neighbours where China has been forging closer ties. Full Article
Jet Airways chairman says looking to restructure debts, talking to bankers Full Article
Honda's India unit to account for 25 pct of Asia Pacific sales by March 2017 - exec Full Article