China shares hover at four-month highs, energy sectors strong
HONG KONG (Reuters) - China shares hovered around their highest levels since August on Wednesday, with energy sectors strong after state-run media said the top economic planning agency reaffirmed it will reform resource-pricing policies.
(Reporting by Clement Tan; Editing by Richard Borsuk)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Privacy groups ask regulators to halt Facebook's $19 billion WhatsApp deal
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'
- RPT-With Crimean appeal, Putin goes head-to-head with West over Ukraine
- UPDATE 2-Erdogan says Turkey may ban Facebook, YouTube over wiretaps
- U.S. says ready to do business with BJP's Narendra Modi
Sahara’s investment programmes include schemes that are similar to a typical Indian bank’s fixed or recurring deposits. But the arrest of the company's chief Subrata Roy last week and the court case over an outlawed bond scheme are raising fears among some investors who worry they will not get their money back. Full Article