Adani group stocks down; Modi seen winning in Gujarat
Reuters Market Eye - Adani Group stocks fall on profit-taking after gaining recently on expectations Narendra Modi would win a fourth successive term as the chief minister of Gujarat.
Adani Group is based in Gujarat and is seen benefiting given perceptions of Modi as a leader who is business-friendly, dealers say.
Adani Enterprises Ltd (ADEL.NS) falls 5.9 percent ahead of its planned sale of 23 million shares on Friday.
Among other Adani group stocks, Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Ltd (APSE.NS) is down 2.8 percent, after rising 11.6 percent in December as of Wednesday's close.
Adani Power Ltd (ADAN.NS) falls 3.9 percent after gaining 29.2 percent this month.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Miss America defends student suspended for asking her to prom
- UPDATE 3-Soccer-English premier league results and standings
- Calls to U.S. poison centers involving e-cigarettes jump - CDC
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article
Turning smog into jewels - a Dutch designer's solution to Beijing's pollution. Video