MCX, Financial Tech gains on SEBI go-ahead
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Multi Commodity Exchange of India (MCEI.BO) and Financial Technologies (FITE.NS) which owns 26 percent in MCX, gain after the company said in a statement it has received the final go-ahead from the markets regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) for starting operations in MCX Stock Exchange.
The company also adds that SEBI has already cleared the first lot of registration of 100 members and the balance applications are expected to be cleared shortly.
Multi Commodity Exchange of India gains 1 percent, while Financial Technologies is up 2.4 percent.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- Xiaomi moves into third place in global smartphone war
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- U.S. nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail
The BSE Sensex and Nifty on Friday rose to their second consecutive record highs. The 30-share Sensex surged as much as 1.3 percent to an all-time high of 27,706.80. The broader Nifty gained as much as 1.28 percent to a record of 8,275.15. Full Article