MCX, Financial Tech gains on SEBI go-ahead
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Multi Commodity Exchange of India (MCEI.BO) and Financial Technologies (FITE.NS) which owns 26 percent in MCX, gain after the company said in a statement it has received the final go-ahead from the markets regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) for starting operations in MCX Stock Exchange.
The company also adds that SEBI has already cleared the first lot of registration of 100 members and the balance applications are expected to be cleared shortly.
Multi Commodity Exchange of India gains 1 percent, while Financial Technologies is up 2.4 percent.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-U.S. fast-food workers rally for higher minimum wage
- Springsteen's handwritten 'Born to Run' draft fetches $197,000
- South Africa, world mourn 'giant for justice' Nelson Mandela
- UPDATE 4-Child killed in Idaho school bus accident, 4 more hurt
- Delhi's rubble-strewn Connaught Place mirrors Congress' election struggle
South African anti-apartheid hero Nelson Mandela died peacefully at home at the age of 95 after months fighting a lung infection, leaving his nation and the world in mourning for a man revered as a moral giant. Article | Obituary - President and unifier