Euro cuts gains vs dollar, hits New York session low
NEW YORK Dec 20 (Reuters) - The euro pared gains against the dollar on Thursday, hitting New York session lows in volatile trading, with no real fundamental driver for the move and thin market conditions tending to exacerbate moves.
The euro touched New York lows of $1.3232. It was last at $1.3239, up just 0.1 percent on the day.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- OPEC oil output hits highest since 2012 on Libya, Saudi-Reuters Survey
- Lightning, rain fail to deter resolute Hong Kong protesters
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State
- Obama, Modi work to deepen improving U.S.-India ties
- Obama, Modi discuss trade, climate, Islamic State at White House
U.S. President Barack Obama and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi worked to deepen improving ties between their countries on Tuesday, but emerged from their second meeting in two days with little in the way of major agreements. Story | Full Coverage
China final HSBC PMI steady in September on stronger global demand but risks remain Full Article