Euro cuts gains vs dollar, hits New York session low
NEW YORK Dec 20 (Reuters) - The euro pared gains against the dollar on Thursday, hitting New York session lows in volatile trading, with no real fundamental driver for the move and thin market conditions tending to exacerbate moves.
The euro touched New York lows of $1.3232. It was last at $1.3239, up just 0.1 percent on the day.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Controlling the message: Modi chooses state media
- RPT-Wall St Week Ahead-Beyond earnings, buybacks to give market support
- Microsoft plans to launch smartwatch within weeks: Forbes
- U.S. to issue new Ebola care guidelines, watch lists to shrink |
- China says it's hard to resume cyber security talks with U.S.
Four years ago a handful of people gathered in Airbus sales chief John Leahy's country house outside Toulouse and argued long into the evening over curry and cigars. Last weekend they met up again at a Parisian hotel for more haggling.The sum total of money discussed over these meals? About $40 billion at catalogue prices, and the bill was for 430 jets, all sold to the same airline -- IndiGo. Full Article
Companies look for more fairness as China eyes legal reforms at key meeting. Full Article