Euro cuts gains vs dollar, hits New York session low
NEW YORK Dec 20 (Reuters) - The euro pared gains against the dollar on Thursday, hitting New York session lows in volatile trading, with no real fundamental driver for the move and thin market conditions tending to exacerbate moves.
The euro touched New York lows of $1.3232. It was last at $1.3239, up just 0.1 percent on the day.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India to allow Nokia to transfer Chennai factory to Microsoft
- Russia makes new attempt to woo Ukraine, EU waits in wings
- UPDATE 1-American Airlines orders 60 Embraer jets worth $2.5 bln
- IIP slumps 1.8 pct, shrinks for first time in four months
- India's battle with weak growth, high inflation gets more challenging
India's battle with inflation and weak economic growth became more challenging on Thursday with a sharp spike in the cost of food driving the highest retail price rises on record and a worse-than-anticipated contraction in industrial production. Full Article
Amount of dirty money leaving developing world jumped 14 pct in 2011 - report. Full Article