Italy's Pirelli in Rosneft deal to sell tires in Russia
MILAN (Reuters) - Italy's Pirelli (PECI.MI) said on Thursday it had signed a deal with Rosneft (ROSN.MM) that will allow it to market and sell its tires at Rosneft's gas station chain in Russia.
The two groups will work together on advertising and marketing campaigns with a focus on the 2014 Winter Olympic Games to be held in Sochi, Pirelli said.
(Reporting by Antonella Ciancio, editing by Francesca Landini)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- UPDATE 2-UK launches hunt for man with British accent on beheading video
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video
- UPDATE 1-Sears Canada reports loss, revenue slides 12 pct
- Govt begins revamp of Food Corporation of India to cut waste, tame prices