Italy's Pirelli in Rosneft deal to sell tires in Russia
MILAN (Reuters) - Italy's Pirelli (PECI.MI) said on Thursday it had signed a deal with Rosneft (ROSN.MM) that will allow it to market and sell its tires at Rosneft's gas station chain in Russia.
The two groups will work together on advertising and marketing campaigns with a focus on the 2014 Winter Olympic Games to be held in Sochi, Pirelli said.
(Reporting by Antonella Ciancio, editing by Francesca Landini)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Thousands raised to buy car for Pennsylvania sniper's lookalike
- WHO vaccines boss signs up as Ebola trial guinea pig
- UPDATE 4-P&G to exit Duracell battery business; quarterly sales dip
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- UPDATE 10-Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones