Italy's Pirelli in Rosneft deal to sell tires in Russia
MILAN (Reuters) - Italy's Pirelli (PECI.MI) said on Thursday it had signed a deal with Rosneft (ROSN.MM) that will allow it to market and sell its tires at Rosneft's gas station chain in Russia.
The two groups will work together on advertising and marketing campaigns with a focus on the 2014 Winter Olympic Games to be held in Sochi, Pirelli said.
(Reporting by Antonella Ciancio, editing by Francesca Landini)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 4-Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together
- More teams withdraw, Nepal's Everest season in jeopardy
- BJP eyes gains in south, east to cut clout of regional queens
- Met office rules out surplus monsoon in 2014
- RPT-Apple resets the clock as investors await next big thing