Italy's Pirelli in Rosneft deal to sell tires in Russia
MILAN (Reuters) - Italy's Pirelli (PECI.MI) said on Thursday it had signed a deal with Rosneft (ROSN.MM) that will allow it to market and sell its tires at Rosneft's gas station chain in Russia.
The two groups will work together on advertising and marketing campaigns with a focus on the 2014 Winter Olympic Games to be held in Sochi, Pirelli said.
(Reporting by Antonella Ciancio, editing by Francesca Landini)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-U.S. exits GM stake, taxpayers lose $10 billion
- UPDATE 1-Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac to hike mortgage guarantee fees
- China-Brazil satellite launch fails, likely fell back to Earth
- RPT-Record low temperature recorded in Antarctica -scientists
- SINGAPORE PRESS-Government tweaks executive condominium scheme - Business Times