Adani Enterprises up on higher share sale floor price
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Adani Enterprises Ltd (ADEL.NS) gain 4 percent in early trade after its promoters set the floor price for a share sale at 282 rupees per share.
Dealers say the floor price is higher than market expectations.
Adani Enterprises fell 7.1 percent to 271 rupees on Thursday ahead of its planned sale of 23 million shares on Friday.
(Reporting Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola calls treatment "frenzy of disorganization"
- Google executive sets new stratosphere skydive world record
- Wall Street finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Former Cream frontman Jack Bruce dies aged 71
- São Paulo running out of water as rain-making Amazon vanishes
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley favours a cut in interest rates to trigger demand in the construction sector, a newspaper report said on Saturday, but the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has signalled it will not ease policy until it is confident of lower inflation. Full Article
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article