Adani Enterprises up on higher share sale floor price
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Adani Enterprises Ltd (ADEL.NS) gain 4 percent in early trade after its promoters set the floor price for a share sale at 282 rupees per share.
Dealers say the floor price is higher than market expectations.
Adani Enterprises fell 7.1 percent to 271 rupees on Thursday ahead of its planned sale of 23 million shares on Friday.
(Reporting Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory
- UPDATE 2-Concordia finally heads for scrapyard after massive salvage operation
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- UPDATE 2-U.S. SEC adopts long-awaited reforms for money market funds
- UPDATE 5-TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
India will not support a trade facilitation protocol ahead of a July 31 deadline unless its concerns about subsidies are met, two senior government officials said on Wednesday, sticking to a hard line critics say could derail a landmark global trade deal. Full Article
Bullish on Indian equities, but gains seen 'less sharp'- Goldman Sachs Full Article
Jet Airways chairman says looking to restructure debts, talking to bankers Full Article
Honda's India unit to account for 25 pct of Asia Pacific sales by March 2017 - exec Full Article