Markets Weekahead: Derivatives' expiry key for Indian stocks
Reuters Market Eye - Indian markets are expected to remain volatile ahead of the expiry of derivatives on Thursday and given the anxiety over the so-called U.S "fiscal cliff" negotiations at a time of thin volumes.
Developments in the U.S. fiscal cliff talks are expected to especially affect software service exporters such as Infosys (INFY.NS) and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS.NS).
Tuesday: Christmas holiday
Wednesday: The government may take a final call on raising import duties on sugar.
Thursday: Derivatives expiry for December
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canadian police see no apparent links in Quebec, Ottawa attacks
- Sensex gains in special trading session on Diwali
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- Apple CEO says to add 25 stores in China within two years - Sina
- UPDATE 2-Suspected Boko Haram fighters kidnap 25 girls in northeast Nigeria