Markets Weekahead: Derivatives' expiry key for Indian stocks
Reuters Market Eye - Indian markets are expected to remain volatile ahead of the expiry of derivatives on Thursday and given the anxiety over the so-called U.S "fiscal cliff" negotiations at a time of thin volumes.
Developments in the U.S. fiscal cliff talks are expected to especially affect software service exporters such as Infosys (INFY.NS) and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS.NS).
Tuesday: Christmas holiday
Wednesday: The government may take a final call on raising import duties on sugar.
Thursday: Derivatives expiry for December
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance
- UPDATE 4-JetBlue flight makes emergency landing at California airport, 4 hurt
- UPDATE 1-Microsoft lays off 2,100, axes Silicon Valley research
- How Islamic State uses Syria's oil to fuel its advances
- UPDATE 1-International country music singer George Hamilton IV dies at 77
China is not a warlike nation, President Xi Jinping said on Thursday, during a rare trip to neighbour India that was dominated by a standoff on a barren Himalayan plateau between soldiers from the world's two most populous nations. Full Article | Slideshow
Obama to nominate Indian-American Richard Verma as India ambassador - congressional source. Full Article