Markets Weekahead: Derivatives' expiry key for Indian stocks
Reuters Market Eye - Indian markets are expected to remain volatile ahead of the expiry of derivatives on Thursday and given the anxiety over the so-called U.S "fiscal cliff" negotiations at a time of thin volumes.
Developments in the U.S. fiscal cliff talks are expected to especially affect software service exporters such as Infosys (INFY.NS) and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS.NS).
Tuesday: Christmas holiday
Wednesday: The government may take a final call on raising import duties on sugar.
Thursday: Derivatives expiry for December
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India starts biggest day of voting with BJP gaining strength
- UPDATE 3-Google misses revenue target, ad prices slide
- UPDATE 3-Hundreds still missing in deadly Korea ferry accident
- HCL Tech March-quarter net up 59 percent, beats f'casts
- UPDATE 2-Leash on expenses helps AmEx counter muted user spending
India kicked off the biggest day of its mammoth general election on Thursday, with a quarter of its 815 million voters set to head to the polls during a week of fresh blows for the Congress party and gains for the Hindu nationalist opposition. Full Article | Full Coverage