Markets Weekahead: Derivatives' expiry key for Indian stocks
Reuters Market Eye - Indian markets are expected to remain volatile ahead of the expiry of derivatives on Thursday and given the anxiety over the so-called U.S "fiscal cliff" negotiations at a time of thin volumes.
Developments in the U.S. fiscal cliff talks are expected to especially affect software service exporters such as Infosys (INFY.NS) and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS.NS).
Tuesday: Christmas holiday
Wednesday: The government may take a final call on raising import duties on sugar.
Thursday: Derivatives expiry for December
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed - Algerian official
- Taiwan launches inquiry into plane crash that killed 48
- Honda's Mobilio car looks to repeat Indonesia success in India
- Ipca halts U.S. shipments from Ratlam plant after FDA finds violations
- Exclusive - Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
India is set to offer Nepal a landmark pact to help develop its huge hydro-electric power potential as the South Asian giant takes another step to re-assert influence among smaller neighbours where China has been forging closer ties. Full Article