European stock index futures signal drop
PARIS Dec 21 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a drop on Friday, with shares set to trim recent lofty gains after a proposal from Republican leader John Boehner to avoid the "fiscal cliff" failed to get support from his party.
At 0702 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were down 0.4-0.7 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Bangalore-bound Malaysian plane lands safely after landing gear scare
- UPDATE 2-Malaysia Airlines plane returns safely after landing gear scare
- On Easter, Pope calls for end to war, condemns waste exacerbating hunger
- Bangalore-bound Malaysia Airlines plane to make emergency landing
- Australia sees "regroup" on Malaysian plane search in a few days
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article