European stock index futures signal drop
PARIS Dec 21 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a drop on Friday, with shares set to trim recent lofty gains after a proposal from Republican leader John Boehner to avoid the "fiscal cliff" failed to get support from his party.
At 0702 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were down 0.4-0.7 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- UPDATE 2-UK launches hunt for man with British accent on beheading video
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video
- UPDATE 1-Sears Canada reports loss, revenue slides 12 pct
- Govt begins revamp of Food Corporation of India to cut waste, tame prices
Addressing India's Infra Needs
The World Bank's private-sector financing arm on Wednesday launched $2.5 billion, rupee-denominated, bonds in the Indian market to fund infrastructure projects, after raising $1 billion in offshore bonds for the sector last year. Full Article