India advance tax receipts up 10.4 pct y/y for Dec 1-20
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - India's advance tax receipts grew an annual 10.4 percent to 782.3 billion rupees in the first 20 days of December, the finance ministry said in a statement on Monday.
The tax figures are for the period December 1 to December 20.
Advance tax collections grew 7.5 percent on year between April 1 and December 20, the statement added.
($1 = 55.1050 Indian rupees)
(Reporting by Rajesh Kumar Singh; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Kerry presses India on global trade deal as deadline looms
- Gaza toll soars as Israel "days" from completing tunnel hunt
- HCL Tech Q4 dollar revenue disappoints investors, shares fall
- China should set lower 2015 GDP growth target of 6.5-7 pct - IMF
- Some WTO members discussing customs deal without India - sources
Maruti Suzuki India, India's biggest carmaker, reported a 21 percent rise in first-quarter net profit, beating estimates, as early signs of an economic revival boosted sales. Full Article