India advance tax receipts up 10.4 pct y/y for Dec 1-20
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - India's advance tax receipts grew an annual 10.4 percent to 782.3 billion rupees in the first 20 days of December, the finance ministry said in a statement on Monday.
The tax figures are for the period December 1 to December 20.
Advance tax collections grew 7.5 percent on year between April 1 and December 20, the statement added.
($1 = 55.1050 Indian rupees)
(Reporting by Rajesh Kumar Singh; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 10-Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide
- UPDATE 3-Avalanche kills at least 12 guides in deadliest incident on Mount Everest
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide
- Mediterranean diet may slow diabetes progression
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article