Kingfisher shares surge on TV reports of revival plan
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Kingfisher Airline (KING.NS) rise by the maximum daily limit of 5 percent after TV news channels reported the company has submitted a revival plan to the civil aviation authorities, without citing sources.
Kingfisher was not immediately available to comment.
The Directorate General of Civil Aviation, India's aviation regulator, suspended Kingfisher's licence to fly in October after months of cancelled flights and staff walkouts.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Preview: Basel fans baffled by new coach Sousa's switches
- Obama, Modi vow to boost strategic ties, create model for world
- Preview: Arsenal must now beat Galatasaray, says Cazorla
- China censors try to blunt Hong Kong protests, don't always succeed
- Police arrest 140 for religious clashes in Vadodara as Modi tours U.S.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi must not give in to U.S. pressure to change intellectual property laws which allow India to produce generic medicines poor people can afford, the medical charity Doctors Without Borders (MSF) said. Full Article | Full Coverage
China final HSBC PMI steady in September on stronger global demand but risks remain Full Article