Drug Safety Settlement
Japanese drugmaker Daiichi Sankyo Co, which bought control of Ranbaxy Laboratories in 2008, said it believes unnamed former shareholders of the company hid information regarding U.S. regulatory probes into Ranbaxy. Full Article
- Soldier hacked to death in London in suspected Islamist attack
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
- Short story writer Lydia Davis wins Man Booker International fiction prize
- Sreesanth says did not indulge in spot-fixing
- Daiichi Sankyo says it was misled over Ranbaxy probes
Confused while buying stocks? Get buy, sell or hold recommendations from VantageTrade. Full Coverage
Maruti Suzuki falls on outlook concerns
Reuters Market Eye - Maruti Suzuki shares fall 1.5 percent on concerns about the domestic passenger car sales outlook.
Angel Broking says Maruti Suzuki expects "muted" volume growth of around 6 percent in fiscal 2013 and 6-7 percent in fiscal 2014, according to a note on Monday, citing the automaker's management.
The fiscal 2013 growth expectations are in line with Angel's forecasts but the 2014 volumes would be below the brokerage's 10-12 percent growth expectations.
"The management expects the domestic demand environment to remain challenging going ahead due to macroeconomic pressures and higher fuel prices. Further, the exports growth will also remain under pressure due to economic concerns in Europe," Angel says.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this