MARKET EYE-India shares flat on derivative expiry day
* The BSE index and the NSE index flat on derivatives expiry day. Traders will roll over their monthly derivatives position for the last time in 2012 to next month January 2013 series. * The scheduled meeting of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh with top government officials on the next five-year plan will set the outlook for various sectors that need focus from the government, traders said. * Auto shares that gained: Tata Motors shares rose 1.9 percent while Maruti Suzuki shares gained 1.28 percent. * Metal shares also gained on value buying: Tata Steel gains 1.3 percent, while Hindalco rose 1 percent. (email@example.com)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- UPDATE 7-Apple's Cook: "I'm proud to be gay"
- UPDATE 1-Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Bike-riding US nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor
- Apple's Cook: "I'm proud to be gay"
India's universal health plan that aims to offer guaranteed benefits to a sixth of the world's population will cost an estimated 1.6 trillion rupees ($26 billion) over the next four years, a senior health ministry official said. Full Article