India's PC Jeweller shares gain in debut after $111 mln IPO
MUMBAI Dec 27 (Reuters) - Shares in PC Jeweller rose in their stock market debut on Thursday, after the company raised 6.1 billion Indian rupees ($111.20 million) in an initial public offering earlier this month.
PC Jeweller shares were trading at 143.50 rupees in the National Stock Exchange (NSE) as of 0435 GMT, up 6.3 percent from its IPO price of 135 rupees a share.
Shares of the jewelry company had risen to as high as 143.90 rupees. ($1 = 54.8550 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Manoj Dharra; Editing by Rafael Nam)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysian plane still missing; questions over false IDs
- Australia's Wesfarmers plans A$1.12 billion insurance spinoff - report
- UPDATE 6-Libya threatens to bomb N.Korean tanker if it ships oil from rebel port
- Michigan woman dead for six years found only after money runs out
- Global diets get more similar in threat to food security-study
PLANE GOES MISSING
A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew was presumed to have crashed off the Vietnamese coast on Saturday, and European officials said two people on board were using false identities. Full Article