India's PC Jeweller shares gain in debut after $111 mln IPO
MUMBAI Dec 27 (Reuters) - Shares in PC Jeweller rose in their stock market debut on Thursday, after the company raised 6.1 billion Indian rupees ($111.20 million) in an initial public offering earlier this month.
PC Jeweller shares were trading at 143.50 rupees in the National Stock Exchange (NSE) as of 0435 GMT, up 6.3 percent from its IPO price of 135 rupees a share.
Shares of the jewelry company had risen to as high as 143.90 rupees. ($1 = 54.8550 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Manoj Dharra; Editing by Rafael Nam)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Miss America defends student suspended for asking her to prom
- UPDATE 3-Soccer-English premier league results and standings
- Calls to U.S. poison centers involving e-cigarettes jump - CDC
- Abdullah widens lead in Afghan presidential vote - latest count
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article