Rupee rises for third day; 54.50 strong support
Reuters Market Eye - Rupee extends gains for a third session, pair at 54.75/77 versus 54.8350/8450 close on Wednesday.
Dealers say strong capital inflows continue to support the rupee with inflows into stocks having topped $24 billion so far in 2012, with over $4 billion in December alone.
Month-end oil related dollar demand may offer some support to pair, dealers say.
Pair has immediate support at 54.65, which offered good resistance on way up, followed by stronger support at 54.50.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Seven arrested internationally in $1.6 million StubHub fraud
- Seven arrests made in $1.6 million StubHub cyberfraud case |
- UPDATE 2-Concordia finally heads for scrapyard after massive salvage operation
- TransAsia Airways stocks plunge after plane crashes in landing
- UPDATE 3-Ex-Jefferies trader gets 2 years in prison in fraud case
Jet Airways chairman says looking to restructure debts, talking to bankers Full Article
Honda's India unit to account for 25 pct of Asia Pacific sales by March 2017 - exec Full Article