MARKET EYE-SGX Nifty flat; Bharti Infratel debuts
* Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange unchanged. The MSCI-Asia Pacific index, excluding Japan gains 0.43 percent. * Bharti Infratel Ltd debuts after raising about $760 million in India's biggest IPO in two years. Traders expect shares to come under pressure due to concerns about the outlook for mobile tower operators. * Foreign investors sold 1.33 billion rupees of stocks, while domestic institutions bought 1.33 billion rupees of stocks on Thursday, when India's BSE index fell 0.48 percent. * Traders expect market to trade in a narrow range, with select oil marketing companies shares to be traced on talks of hike in diesel prices.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria - monitor
- Lax security in focus after attack at Canada's parliament
- India hope to get boxer Sarita Devi's suspension reversed
- Apple CEO says to add 25 stores in China within two years - Sina
India could allow commercial coal mining by foreign companies if they set up units in the country, opening the door for global giants like Rio Tinto to access the world's fifth largest coal reserves, a source familiar with the matter said. Full Article