LONDON (Reuters) - A magnitude 5.6 earthquake struck Indonesia, off the island of Sulawesi, the U.S. Geological Survey said.
It struck at a depth of 102 km (63 miles), 90 km south of Gorontalo, at 1:32 a.m. on Saturday (1732 GMT Friday). There were no immediate reports of casualties or damage to property.
(Writing by Alison Williams; Editing by Jon Hemming)
Trending On Reuters
Major powers and Iran were closer to a preliminary accord on reining in Tehran's nuclear programme as marathon talks ran into Wednesday, but they hit an impasse over key details such as the lifting of U.N. sanctions and Iran's future atomic research. Full Article
- Video shows last seconds of Germanwings flight before crash - Bild
- Prosecutor dies of wounds after Istanbul hostage shootout
- Malaysia rejects jailed opposition leader's petition for royal pardon
- Lufthansa flight school knew of crash pilot's depression
- Explosion at Yemen factory kills at least 25 - residents, medics
Indian firms mock gender diversity as boardroom deadline passes - analysts Full Article