Bharti Infratel shares gain on FTSE inclusion
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Bharti Infratel rose 1.3 percent after the FTSE said on Friday it would include the mobile tower company to its large cap index starting on January 7, with an investability weighting of 9 percent.
Market participants said the move was sentimentally positive, and would prompt buying from passive trackers of the FTSE indexes.
Bharti Infratel shares slumped 13 percent on its listing day on Friday, weighed by cautious outlook for the mobile tower operator.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast - source
- Rupee retreats from 7-month high as shares fall
- India halts plan to join global bond indexes, defers Euroclear - sources
- WRAPUP 5-Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast-source
- Exports fall in February, may miss annual target
MISSING MALAYSIAN PLANE
Malaysia is probing if any passengers or crew aboard a missing airliner had personal or psychological problems that might explain its disappearance, along with the possibility of a hijack, sabotage or mechanical failure. Full Article