Nifty may inch towards 6,200 in Jan: traders
Reuters Market Eye - Option traders see a probability of Nifty inching closer to 6,200 levels in the January derivative series which ends on January 31.
Nifty January 6,200 call added positions worth $101 million on Monday alongside an increase in NSE's volatility index or VIX, signifying buying action, UBS said in a note.
6,200 January call is 1 million shares away from commanding the highest open interest among Nifty calls, compared to 6,000 call, which holds 5.5 million shares in outstanding positions, as of December 31, as per NSE data.
Positions in put options on Nifty imply support at 5,800 level, traders added.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-Concordia finally heads for scrapyard after massive salvage operation
- Facebook beats Wall Street targets, stock hits record high |
- Seven arrests made in $1.6 million StubHub cyberfraud case |
- UPDATE 3-Seven arrested internationally in $1.6 million StubHub fraud
- UPDATE 3-Ex-Jefferies trader gets 2 years in prison in fraud case
India is set to offer Nepal a landmark pact to help develop its huge hydro-electric power potential as the South Asian giant takes another step to re-assert influence among smaller neighbours where China has been forging closer ties. Full Article
Jet Airways chairman says looking to restructure debts, talking to bankers Full Article
Honda's India unit to account for 25 pct of Asia Pacific sales by March 2017 - exec Full Article