Soccer-South Korea's Ji joins Augsburg on loan
LONDON Jan 1 (Reuters) - Sunderland's South Korean forward Ji Dong-won has joined Bundesliga side Augsburg on loan until the end of the season, the Premier League club said in a statement on Tuesday.
The 21 year-old made 21 appearances for Sunderland last term, scoring two goals, but has been little used by Martin O'Neill so far this season.
Augsburg are second bottom in the German top flight.
(Writing by Mark Meadows, Editing by Tom Pilcher)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- In India, rice replaces ice in bucket challenge
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- UPDATE 1-Don't mess with nuclear Russia, Putin says
- Comedian Joan Rivers remains in serious condition at N.Y. hospital