Soccer-South Korea's Ji joins Augsburg on loan
LONDON Jan 1 (Reuters) - Sunderland's South Korean forward Ji Dong-won has joined Bundesliga side Augsburg on loan until the end of the season, the Premier League club said in a statement on Tuesday.
The 21 year-old made 21 appearances for Sunderland last term, scoring two goals, but has been little used by Martin O'Neill so far this season.
Augsburg are second bottom in the German top flight.
(Writing by Mark Meadows, Editing by Tom Pilcher)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Japan and India vow to boost defence ties during summit
- Government urges court to leave some coal blocks with companies
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance
- Balance of payments rises on robust dollar inflows