Soccer-South Korea's Ji joins Augsburg on loan
LONDON Jan 1 (Reuters) - Sunderland's South Korean forward Ji Dong-won has joined Bundesliga side Augsburg on loan until the end of the season, the Premier League club said in a statement on Tuesday.
The 21 year-old made 21 appearances for Sunderland last term, scoring two goals, but has been little used by Martin O'Neill so far this season.
Augsburg are second bottom in the German top flight.
(Writing by Mark Meadows, Editing by Tom Pilcher)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Govt considers ban on e-cigarettes, sale of single smokes
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Sensex surges 500 points on BOJ easing, L&T gains
- PRECIOUS-Gold, silver tumble to four-year lows as dollar rallies
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows