Soccer-South Korea's Ji joins Augsburg on loan
LONDON Jan 1 (Reuters) - Sunderland's South Korean forward Ji Dong-won has joined Bundesliga side Augsburg on loan until the end of the season, the Premier League club said in a statement on Tuesday.
The 21 year-old made 21 appearances for Sunderland last term, scoring two goals, but has been little used by Martin O'Neill so far this season.
Augsburg are second bottom in the German top flight.
(Writing by Mark Meadows, Editing by Tom Pilcher)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint
- OPEC oil output hits highest since 2012 on Libya, Saudi-Reuters Survey
- Obama, Modi discuss trade, climate, Islamic State at White House
- UPDATE 3-Drug, medical device companies paid billions to U.S. physicians, hospitals in 2013 -data
- UPDATE 2-U.S. charges four with stealing $100 mln in software, data