Tata Motors target price now 360 rupees: BofA-ML
Reuters Market Eye - Bank of America-Merrill Lynch upgrades Tata Motors(TAMO.NS) to 'buy' from 'neutral' and raises its target price to 360 rupees from 285 rupees.
BofA-Merrill cites expectations Tata's key unit Jaguar Land Rover would meet full-year sales expectations of 363,000 units and sustain momentum.
At home, the investment bank says Tata's truck/bus unit is closer to a trough, while light commercial vehicles are "growing ahead of peers" and the utility vehicles segment is benefitting from a structural uptrend.
The domestic cars unit may not recover, Boa-Merrill adds, but says lowered expectations have been built into forecasts.
Shares in Tata Motors were last up 0.6 percent at 318.5 rupees.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Govt considers ban on e-cigarettes, sale of single smokes
- India's fiscal deficit in H1 almost 83 pct of full-year target
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Sensex surges 500 points on BOJ easing, L&T gains
- Europe won't recognise vote in eastern Ukraine, Merkel tells Putin
Shares Hit Record
China's shadow banking sector growing rapidly, third largest in world - FSB. Full Article