Tata Motors target price now 360 rupees: BofA-ML
Reuters Market Eye - Bank of America-Merrill Lynch upgrades Tata Motors(TAMO.NS) to 'buy' from 'neutral' and raises its target price to 360 rupees from 285 rupees.
BofA-Merrill cites expectations Tata's key unit Jaguar Land Rover would meet full-year sales expectations of 363,000 units and sustain momentum.
At home, the investment bank says Tata's truck/bus unit is closer to a trough, while light commercial vehicles are "growing ahead of peers" and the utility vehicles segment is benefitting from a structural uptrend.
The domestic cars unit may not recover, Boa-Merrill adds, but says lowered expectations have been built into forecasts.
Shares in Tata Motors were last up 0.6 percent at 318.5 rupees.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- 'Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion suit, Casablanca piano go for millions
- Missouri governor orders more troops to Ferguson after riots |
- Female suicide bombers kill at least 44 in Nigeria's northeast
- France to send armoured unit to Poland for exercises
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
India's economic growth probably slowed to around 5 percent in the three months to September, slipping from 5.7 percent in the previous quarter, two senior finance ministry sources said, putting pressure on the central bank to cut interest rates. Full Article