Tata Motors target price now 360 rupees: BofA-ML
Reuters Market Eye - Bank of America-Merrill Lynch upgrades Tata Motors(TAMO.NS) to 'buy' from 'neutral' and raises its target price to 360 rupees from 285 rupees.
BofA-Merrill cites expectations Tata's key unit Jaguar Land Rover would meet full-year sales expectations of 363,000 units and sustain momentum.
At home, the investment bank says Tata's truck/bus unit is closer to a trough, while light commercial vehicles are "growing ahead of peers" and the utility vehicles segment is benefitting from a structural uptrend.
The domestic cars unit may not recover, Boa-Merrill adds, but says lowered expectations have been built into forecasts.
Shares in Tata Motors were last up 0.6 percent at 318.5 rupees.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Islamic State kills 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Wal-Mart and allies in face-off with Apple Pay over mobile payments
- PM Modi boots officials out of the first class cabin
- Bharti Airtel Q2 net profit doubles as India market turns corner
- India's universal healthcare rollout to cost $26 billion
India's universal health plan that aims to offer guaranteed benefits to a sixth of the world's population will cost an estimated 1.6 trillion rupees ($26 billion) over the next four years, a senior health ministry official said. Full Article