Tata Motors target price now 360 rupees: BofA-ML
Reuters Market Eye - Bank of America-Merrill Lynch upgrades Tata Motors(TAMO.NS) to 'buy' from 'neutral' and raises its target price to 360 rupees from 285 rupees.
BofA-Merrill cites expectations Tata's key unit Jaguar Land Rover would meet full-year sales expectations of 363,000 units and sustain momentum.
At home, the investment bank says Tata's truck/bus unit is closer to a trough, while light commercial vehicles are "growing ahead of peers" and the utility vehicles segment is benefitting from a structural uptrend.
The domestic cars unit may not recover, Boa-Merrill adds, but says lowered expectations have been built into forecasts.
Shares in Tata Motors were last up 0.6 percent at 318.5 rupees.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-Concordia finally heads for scrapyard after massive salvage operation
- Seven arrests made in $1.6 million StubHub cyberfraud case |
- Facebook beats Wall Street targets, stock hits record high |
- UPDATE 3-Seven arrested internationally in $1.6 million StubHub fraud
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
India will not support a trade facilitation protocol ahead of a July 31 deadline unless its concerns about subsidies are met, two senior government officials said on Wednesday, sticking to a hard line critics say could derail a landmark global trade deal. Full Article
Jet Airways chairman says looking to restructure debts, talking to bankers Full Article
Honda's India unit to account for 25 pct of Asia Pacific sales by March 2017 - exec Full Article