Tata Motors target price now 360 rupees: BofA-ML
Reuters Market Eye - Bank of America-Merrill Lynch upgrades Tata Motors(TAMO.NS) to 'buy' from 'neutral' and raises its target price to 360 rupees from 285 rupees.
BofA-Merrill cites expectations Tata's key unit Jaguar Land Rover would meet full-year sales expectations of 363,000 units and sustain momentum.
At home, the investment bank says Tata's truck/bus unit is closer to a trough, while light commercial vehicles are "growing ahead of peers" and the utility vehicles segment is benefitting from a structural uptrend.
The domestic cars unit may not recover, Boa-Merrill adds, but says lowered expectations have been built into forecasts.
Shares in Tata Motors were last up 0.6 percent at 318.5 rupees.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Comedian Joan Rivers remains in serious condition at N.Y. hospital
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- UPDATE 4-Iceland says eruption over, lifts all airspace restrictions
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis
- Swedish carrier backs out as first Bombardier CSeries operator
India's economy grew by a faster-than-expected 5.7 percent in the three months through June, its fastest pace in two-and-a- half years, helped by a rebound in manufacturing and mining sectors, government data showed on Friday. Full Article
Exclusive: Reliance plans $13 billion projects including new refinery. Full Article
In race for bigger margins, drug makers willing to lose the India "advantage". Full Article