Mancini and Balotelli in training-ground spat - report
REUTERS - Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini was involved in a training ground bust-up with volatile forward Mario Balotelli on Thursday, the Manchester Evening News reported.
Italian striker Balotelli provoked Mancini when he mistimed a tackle on midfielder Scott Sinclair and the pair tussled as coaches tried to separate them, the paper said on its website(www.menmedia.co.uk).
Balotelli, 22, left the training session hastily before driving away from the Carrington complex.
Balotelli last month accepted a club fine of 340,000 pounds for misdemeanours on and off the pitch and Mancini said he was ready to give him another chance.
(Reporting by Tom Pilcher, Editing by xx)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Bangalore-bound Malaysian plane lands safely after landing gear scare
- UPDATE 2-Malaysia Airlines plane returns safely after landing gear scare
- On Easter, Pope calls for end to war, condemns waste exacerbating hunger
- Bangalore-bound Malaysia Airlines plane to make emergency landing
- Australia sees "regroup" on Malaysian plane search in a few days
Lewis Hamilton completed a hat-trick of wins by leading a Mercedes one-two in the Chinese F1 Grand Prix on Sunday. Team mate Nico Rosberg followed the Briton home for the third race in a row to retain the overall lead in the championship. Full Article