Mancini and Balotelli in training-ground spat - report
REUTERS - Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini was involved in a training ground bust-up with volatile forward Mario Balotelli on Thursday, the Manchester Evening News reported.
Italian striker Balotelli provoked Mancini when he mistimed a tackle on midfielder Scott Sinclair and the pair tussled as coaches tried to separate them, the paper said on its website(www.menmedia.co.uk).
Balotelli, 22, left the training session hastily before driving away from the Carrington complex.
Balotelli last month accepted a club fine of 340,000 pounds for misdemeanours on and off the pitch and Mancini said he was ready to give him another chance.
(Reporting by Tom Pilcher, Editing by xx)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India to allow Nokia to transfer Chennai factory to Microsoft
- SPECIAL REPORT - In the land of the holy cow, fury over beef exports
- GMR picks Citi, three others for $300-$350 million airport IPO - sources
- GMR, Megawide group set to win Philippine airport contract
- BSE Sensex to touch 24,000 by end-2014: Reuters poll
With Lionel Messi not due back from injury until next month, Barcelona will be looking to Neymar to add to Wednesday's hat-trick against Celtic and help the champions get back to winning ways in La Liga. Full Article