Kotak initiates United Breweries with 'sell'
Reuters Market Eye - Kotak Institutional Equities initiates coverage of United Breweries Ltd with a 'sell' rating and a target price of 700 rupees, calling valuations "too high for our comfort."
The 'sell' rating comes despite what Kotak says is a positive outlook for India's beer market, saying beer volumes will grow "strongly" over the next several years despite an adverse tax structure in the sector.
United Breweries (UBBW.NS) falls 0.2 percent to 943 rupees.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Govt considers ban on e-cigarettes, sale of single smokes
- India's fiscal deficit in H1 almost 83 pct of full-year target
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Sensex surges 500 points on BOJ easing, L&T gains
- Europe won't recognise vote in eastern Ukraine, Merkel tells Putin
Shares Hit Record
The BSE Sensex and Nifty surged to record highs for a second consecutive session on Friday after Bank of Japan's surprise expansion of its massive stimulus programme raised hopes for additional foreign inflows, boosting blue-chips such as Larsen & Toubro. Full Article
China's shadow banking sector growing rapidly, third largest in world - FSB. Full Article