Kotak initiates United Breweries with 'sell'
Reuters Market Eye - Kotak Institutional Equities initiates coverage of United Breweries Ltd with a 'sell' rating and a target price of 700 rupees, calling valuations "too high for our comfort."
The 'sell' rating comes despite what Kotak says is a positive outlook for India's beer market, saying beer volumes will grow "strongly" over the next several years despite an adverse tax structure in the sector.
United Breweries (UBBW.NS) falls 0.2 percent to 943 rupees.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- E-tailer Flipkart raises $1 billion in funding
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- Citi to hire 100 bankers in Asia, eyes more business from smaller clients
- ICC bans Moeen Ali from wearing 'Save Gaza' wristbands