India cbank bought 79.12 bln rupees of bonds through OMO on Dec 24
MUMBAI Jan 4 (Reuters) - The Reserve Bank of India bought 79.12 billion rupees ($1.44 billion) of bonds on Dec. 24 through outright open market operations, it said in a release on Friday.
However, there was no clarity on secondary market purchases by RBI in the week ended Dec. 28 in the release, which was in a new format.
($1= 55.1 rupees) (Reporting by Neha Dasgupta)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Three major nations absent as China launches W.Bank rival in Asia
- Gold sales jump about 20 pct for Diwali - trade body
- Special Report: Why Madrid's poor fear Goldman Sachs and Blackstone
- China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on privacy concerns
- ISL probes allegation of assault on Pires
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article