India cbank bought 79.12 bln rupees of bonds through OMO on Dec 24
MUMBAI Jan 4 (Reuters) - The Reserve Bank of India bought 79.12 billion rupees ($1.44 billion) of bonds on Dec. 24 through outright open market operations, it said in a release on Friday.
However, there was no clarity on secondary market purchases by RBI in the week ended Dec. 28 in the release, which was in a new format.
($1= 55.1 rupees) (Reporting by Neha Dasgupta)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- China should set lower 2015 GDP growth target of 6.5-7 pct - IMF
- U.S. says hopeful of WTO deal with India only hours before deadline
- UPDATE 3-Argentine assets drop after default, "credit event" in balance
- Cricket - India four down and facing England defeat
The United States said on Thursday it was hopeful that differences between India and much of the rest of the world over a major trade agreement could be resolved in time, with only hours remaining before the deal has to be signed. Full Article
ONGC, Oil India bid $1.5 bln for stake in Murphy Oil's Malaysia assets - sources Full Article