India cbank bought 79.12 bln rupees of bonds through OMO on Dec 24
MUMBAI Jan 4 (Reuters) - The Reserve Bank of India bought 79.12 billion rupees ($1.44 billion) of bonds on Dec. 24 through outright open market operations, it said in a release on Friday.
However, there was no clarity on secondary market purchases by RBI in the week ended Dec. 28 in the release, which was in a new format.
($1= 55.1 rupees) (Reporting by Neha Dasgupta)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysian plane still missing; questions over false IDs
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters
- Malaysia Airlines says "fearing the worst" for missing jet
- Australia's Wesfarmers plans A$1.12 billion insurance spinoff - report
- Malaysia probing two more passengers on missing flight - source
PLANE GOES MISSING
A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew was presumed to have crashed off the Vietnamese coast on Saturday, and European officials said two people on board were using false identities. Full Article