Nikkei edges up on U.S. data, exporters high
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average edged up on Monday helped by encouraging U.S. economic data, while a weakening yen lifted exporters.
(Reporting by Ayai Tomisawa; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- Pilot of missing Malaysian flight an aviation tech geek
- Rupee hits 7-month high as custodian banks sell dollars
- UPDATE 2-China steel and iron futures fall to lowest ever levels
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
The disappearance of a Malaysian jetliner is an "unprecedented aviation mystery", a senior official said on Monday, with a massive air and sea search now in its third day failing to find any confirmed trace of the plane or the 239 people aboard. Full Article