State-run stocks due for re-rating: Morgan Stanley
Reuters Market Eye - Shares of state-run companies are due for a re-rating, Morgan Stanley said in a short note on Tuesday.
The investment bank says these public sector stocks are trading at multi-year low valuations against the MSCI India index and would also benefit from an expected shift to cyclicals over defensives in coming months.
Morgan Stanley adds the government's proposal to create an ETF for public sector stocks would also be a positive.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India moves toward ban on loose cigarettes to deter smoking
- Cold hard facts: Underwater robot measures Antarctic sea ice |
- 'Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion suit, Casablanca piano go for millions
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Missouri governor orders more troops to Ferguson after riots |
India's economic growth probably slowed to around 5 percent in the three months to September, slipping from 5.7 percent in the previous quarter, two senior finance ministry sources said, putting pressure on the central bank to cut interest rates. Full Article