State-run stocks due for re-rating: Morgan Stanley
Reuters Market Eye - Shares of state-run companies are due for a re-rating, Morgan Stanley said in a short note on Tuesday.
The investment bank says these public sector stocks are trading at multi-year low valuations against the MSCI India index and would also benefit from an expected shift to cyclicals over defensives in coming months.
Morgan Stanley adds the government's proposal to create an ETF for public sector stocks would also be a positive.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
- EXCLUSIVE - Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Afghanistan's powerful Vice President Fahim dies
- India set to challenge U.S. for election-spending record
- Interpol says use of stolen passports on flights "of great concern"
A missing Malaysia Airlines jetliner may have turned back from its scheduled route before vanishing from radar screens, military officers said on Sunday, deepening the mystery surrounding the fate of the plane and the 239 people aboard. Full Article