State-run stocks due for re-rating: Morgan Stanley
Reuters Market Eye - Shares of state-run companies are due for a re-rating, Morgan Stanley said in a short note on Tuesday.
The investment bank says these public sector stocks are trading at multi-year low valuations against the MSCI India index and would also benefit from an expected shift to cyclicals over defensives in coming months.
Morgan Stanley adds the government's proposal to create an ETF for public sector stocks would also be a positive.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- Lax security in focus after attack at Canada's parliament
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby
- China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on privacy concerns
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital
India could allow commercial coal mining by foreign companies if they set up units in the country, opening the door for global giants like Rio Tinto to access the world's fifth largest coal reserves, a source familiar with the matter said. Full Article