State-run stocks due for re-rating: Morgan Stanley
Reuters Market Eye - Shares of state-run companies are due for a re-rating, Morgan Stanley said in a short note on Tuesday.
The investment bank says these public sector stocks are trading at multi-year low valuations against the MSCI India index and would also benefit from an expected shift to cyclicals over defensives in coming months.
Morgan Stanley adds the government's proposal to create an ETF for public sector stocks would also be a positive.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Supreme Court turns the clock back with gay sex ban
- UPDATE 7-Ukrainian riot police withdraw after overnight move on demonstrators
- UPDATE 1-U.S. says Ukraine's "European future" can be saved - Nuland
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls
- US STOCKS-Wall St dips as investors mull Fed tapering after budget deal