Drug Safety Settlement
Japanese drugmaker Daiichi Sankyo Co, which bought control of Ranbaxy Laboratories in 2008, said it believes unnamed former shareholders of the company hid information regarding U.S. regulatory probes into Ranbaxy. Full Article
- Gold slips after Bernanke hints at slowing bond buys
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
- Soldier hacked to death in London in suspected Islamist attack
- Short story writer Lydia Davis wins Man Booker International fiction prize
Confused while buying stocks? Get buy, sell or hold recommendations from VantageTrade. Full Coverage
M&M to invest $900 million in Mahindra-Ssangyong
NEW DELHI |
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra(MAHM.NS) will invest $900 million over the next four years in products to be developed jointly with its South Korean unit Ssangyong Motor Co Ltd (003620.KS), Mahindra's automotive president said on Wednesday.
The investment is separate from Mahindra's planned spend of 50 billion rupees on its own products over three years ending in 2014, said Pawan Goenka, who is also chairman of luxury SUV manufacturer Ssangyong.
Mahindra, India's biggest utility vehicle manufacturer, also builds tractors, trucks and motorcycles, and bought a majority stake in the South Korean company in 2011 for $460 million.
(Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this