Rupee at one-week high on continued flows
Reuters Market Eye - The rupee rises to a one-week high on continued custodial inflows. The pair at 54.58/59 versus last close of 54.75/76. It slipped to 54.57, lowest since January 3.
"Good flows continue to hit the market. Oilers are doing sporadic buying, but are well supplied," says private bank dealer.
The pair has immediate support at 200-DMA at 54.5550.
(Reporting by Subhadip Sircar)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Russia can run on empty for a year if sanctions block new bonds
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Mumbai hit by big power cuts after technical glitch at Tata Power unit
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Rupee sees biggest fall in three weeks on broad dollar gains
The BSE Sensex on Tuesday breached the psychologically key level of 27,000 points for the first time to hit its third consecutive record high as blue-chips such as HDFC Bank gained after recent data raises hopes about the economy. Full Article