Rupee at one-week high on continued flows
Reuters Market Eye - The rupee rises to a one-week high on continued custodial inflows. The pair at 54.58/59 versus last close of 54.75/76. It slipped to 54.57, lowest since January 3.
"Good flows continue to hit the market. Oilers are doing sporadic buying, but are well supplied," says private bank dealer.
The pair has immediate support at 200-DMA at 54.5550.
(Reporting by Subhadip Sircar)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Health workers strike at Sierra Leone Ebola hospital
- U.S. planes strike militants near Iraq's Amerli, airdrop aid
- Modi seeks Japan's help for 'inclusive vision' on first big trip
- India says Pakistan border clashes "extremely serious and provocative"
India is better prepared to handle the impact of interest rate increases in the United States as foreign funds are less likely to desert the country due to signs of an upturn in economic growth, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) chief said in an interview published on Sunday. Full Article
Exclusive: Reliance plans $13 billion projects including new refinery. Full Article
Bahrain Batelco says India ex-partner is bankrupt, seeks $212 million owed Full Article