Rupee at one-week high on continued flows
Reuters Market Eye - The rupee rises to a one-week high on continued custodial inflows. The pair at 54.58/59 versus last close of 54.75/76. It slipped to 54.57, lowest since January 3.
"Good flows continue to hit the market. Oilers are doing sporadic buying, but are well supplied," says private bank dealer.
The pair has immediate support at 200-DMA at 54.5550.
(Reporting by Subhadip Sircar)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Maker of U.S. highway guardrails stops shipments over safety concerns
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- São Paulo running out of water as rain-making Amazon vanishes
- UPDATE 1-UK's Labour suffers setback as leader in Scotland quits
- India picks Israel's Spike anti-tank missile over U.S. Javelin - source
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley favours a cut in interest rates to trigger demand in the construction sector, a newspaper report said on Saturday, but the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has signalled it will not ease policy until it is confident of lower inflation. Full Article
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article