Rupee at one-week high on continued flows
Reuters Market Eye - The rupee rises to a one-week high on continued custodial inflows. The pair at 54.58/59 versus last close of 54.75/76. It slipped to 54.57, lowest since January 3.
"Good flows continue to hit the market. Oilers are doing sporadic buying, but are well supplied," says private bank dealer.
The pair has immediate support at 200-DMA at 54.5550.
(Reporting by Subhadip Sircar)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint
- OPEC oil output hits highest since 2012 on Libya, Saudi-Reuters Survey
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State
- Obama, Modi discuss trade, climate, Islamic State at White House
- UPDATE 3-Drug, medical device companies paid billions to U.S. physicians, hospitals in 2013 -data
U.S. President Barack Obama and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi worked to deepen improving ties between their countries on Tuesday, but emerged from their second meeting in two days with little in the way of major agreements. Story | Full Coverage
China final HSBC PMI steady in September on stronger global demand but risks remain Full Article