Rupee at one-week high on continued flows
Reuters Market Eye - The rupee rises to a one-week high on continued custodial inflows. The pair at 54.58/59 versus last close of 54.75/76. It slipped to 54.57, lowest since January 3.
"Good flows continue to hit the market. Oilers are doing sporadic buying, but are well supplied," says private bank dealer.
The pair has immediate support at 200-DMA at 54.5550.
(Reporting by Subhadip Sircar)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Timeline: Case of Devyani Khobragade, Indian diplomat arrested in New York
- Govt presses Supreme Court to drop gay sex ban
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan
- Domino's outlet attacked in India as U.S. diplomatic dispute simmers
India said on Saturday that it had transferred Devyani Khobragade, the diplomat at the centre of a row with the U.S., to its U.N. delegation, a move that it hopes will give her protection from prosecution for visa fraud and underpaying a maid. Article | Slideshow