Infosys earnings may miss expectations
Reuters Market Eye - Infosys(INFY.NS) October-December quarterly earnings could fall 1.8 percent short of consensus expectations, while revenues may disappoint by 3.2 percent, according to Thomson Reuters StarMine estimates.
Mean consensus earnings per share (EPS) estimates for Infosys Q3 stands at 39.62 rupees compared with Smart Estimate of 38.91 rupees, which measures only the forecasts from top-ranked analysts.
Smart Estimates for Q3 revenues stand at 93.76 billion rupees, compared with consensus forecast of 96.84 billion rupees.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missouri grand jury makes decision in fatal shooting of black teen
- Sting takes bold gamble to save his 'Last Ship' musical
- Cold hard facts: Underwater robot measures Antarctic sea ice |
- Cold hard facts: Underwater robot measures Antarctic sea ice
- Hagel move not seen scuttling efforts on innovation, warships
The reformist government that many Indians and free-market flag-bearers had hoped would emerge after this year's election isn't in New Delhi - at least not yet. Rajasthan, derided as a poverty-stricken laggard, has taken the lead on structural reforms that, their backers argue, could also help Asia's No.3 economy as a whole to attract business and employ a fast-growing workforce. Full Article
Hyundai Motor, Kia Motors lift 2014 global sales target on China, emerging markets Full Article