Infosys earnings may miss expectations
Reuters Market Eye - Infosys(INFY.NS) October-December quarterly earnings could fall 1.8 percent short of consensus expectations, while revenues may disappoint by 3.2 percent, according to Thomson Reuters StarMine estimates.
Mean consensus earnings per share (EPS) estimates for Infosys Q3 stands at 39.62 rupees compared with Smart Estimate of 38.91 rupees, which measures only the forecasts from top-ranked analysts.
Smart Estimates for Q3 revenues stand at 93.76 billion rupees, compared with consensus forecast of 96.84 billion rupees.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- US STOCKS-Wall St drops on taper anxiety; Facebook rallies
- UPDATE 2-US transport regulator might move against in-flight calls
- Air Canada plane lands safely after engine fire
- Arrow-wielding elves and fiery Smaug amp up action in 'The Hobbit'
- India's battle with weak growth, high inflation gets more challenging
Micromax, which has become India's No. 2 smartphone brand just five years after selling its first handset - a $30 made-in-China model, is looking to go upmarket and overseas. Full Article
Asia-Pacific M&A volume falls for third consecutive year, deal size grows. Full Article