Obama nominates Jack Lew to succeed Geithner at Treasury
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama on Thursday nominated his chief of staff, Jack Lew, to become the next Treasury secretary and succeed Timothy Geithner.
"Jack has my complete trust," Obama said at a White House ceremony.
(Reporting By Jeff Mason and Steve Holland)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast - source
- Rupee falls after sources say plan to join global debt index on hold
- UPDATE 5-GM hires law firms it works with to probe recall response
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack - sources
- India halts plan to join global bond indexes, defers Euroclear - sources
MISSING MALAYSIAN PLANE
Malaysia is probing if any passengers or crew aboard a missing airliner had personal or psychological problems that might explain its disappearance, along with the possibility of a hijack, sabotage or mechanical failure. Full Article