UBS downgrades Colgate citing higher valuations
Reuters Market Eye - UBS downgrades Colgate Palmolive India Ltd (COLG.NS) to "neutral" from "buy", saying the stock has well outperformed the consumer sector since October 1, 2012.
However, UBS says it remains a believer in Colgate, raising its target price to 1,720 rupees from 1,600 rupees.
"Colgate India is one of the most fundamentally sound companies in the consumer space, and that its brand strength and competitive management will continue to drive growth and margin expansion," UBS says in a note dated Thursday.
Colgate has risen 27.7 percent since the close of September 2012 compared with the BSE FMCG index's 5.5 percent rise in the same period.
Colgate shares fell 1.1 percent to 1,524.75 rupees.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- TCS, Mitsubishi to form software services company
- Bangalore-bound Malaysian plane lands safely after landing gear scare
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Bangalore-bound Malaysia Airlines plane turns back after tyre burst on takeoff
- RIL telecoms unit in tower lease pact with ATC
Iron Ore Mining
Bangalore-bound Malaysia Airlines plane turns back after tyre burst on takeoff Full Article