Airbus says Avolon signs $1.9 billion A320neo order
PARIS (Reuters) - European aircraft maker Airbus EAD.PA on Thursday said leasing company Avolon had signed a firm order for 20 A320neo planes in a deal worth $1.9 billion at list prices.
Avolon had originally announced a commitment for 15 of the aircraft in July at the Farnborough Airshow.
(Reporting by Astrid Wendlandt, editing by James Regan)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Modi slams whispering campaign against Rajnath Singh
- Insight - Islamic State turns radical Islam on Syria Muslims
- Sensex, Nifty mark record closing high on Euro zone stimulus talk
- How Pakistan's Sharif stumbled into protests crisis