Airbus says Avolon signs $1.9 billion A320neo order
PARIS (Reuters) - European aircraft maker Airbus EAD.PA on Thursday said leasing company Avolon had signed a firm order for 20 A320neo planes in a deal worth $1.9 billion at list prices.
Avolon had originally announced a commitment for 15 of the aircraft in July at the Farnborough Airshow.
(Reporting by Astrid Wendlandt, editing by James Regan)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Controlling the message: Modi chooses state media
- IBM to pay Globalfoundries $1.5 bln to take chip unit off its hands -WSJ
- U.S. military says air-drops weapons for Kurdish fighters near Kobani
- Microsoft plans to launch smartwatch within weeks: Forbes
- Sensex surges nearly 300 points on energy reforms, state elections