Airbus says Avolon signs $1.9 billion A320neo order
PARIS (Reuters) - European aircraft maker Airbus EAD.PA on Thursday said leasing company Avolon had signed a firm order for 20 A320neo planes in a deal worth $1.9 billion at list prices.
Avolon had originally announced a commitment for 15 of the aircraft in July at the Farnborough Airshow.
(Reporting by Astrid Wendlandt, editing by James Regan)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general
- SEBI piles pressure on Sahara to sell overseas hotels
- J.P. Morgan found hackers through breach of corporate event website - media
- Group says piece of metal found on Pacific island is from Earhart's plane
- 'Plastic' Halloween skulls found in Connecticut are human remains