Airbus says Avolon signs $1.9 billion A320neo order
PARIS (Reuters) - European aircraft maker Airbus EAD.PA on Thursday said leasing company Avolon had signed a firm order for 20 A320neo planes in a deal worth $1.9 billion at list prices.
Avolon had originally announced a commitment for 15 of the aircraft in July at the Farnborough Airshow.
(Reporting by Astrid Wendlandt, editing by James Regan)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea - Malaysian air force
- Fannie, Freddie shares tumble on Senate proposal for wind-down
- "Small, encouraging signs" in Michael Schumacher's condition - agent
- UPDATE 3-Thousands clash with police as Turkish teenager buried
- Putin's Ukraine actions may knock Russia's central bank off course