ADVISORY - Apple dismisses cheaper iPhone story withdrawn
Reuters has withdrawn the story headlined "Apple exec dismisses cheaper phone as a market share grab-report" which was based on a Shanghai Evening News report that was subsequently updated with substantial changes to its content.
No replacement story will be issued.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India withdraws regulator's power to cap non-essential drug prices
- India's Mars mission a step closer to success with engine test
- Apple sells more than 10 million new iPhones in first three days |
- U.S. Treasury moves against tax-avoidance 'inversion' deals
- PM Modi to get rock star reception in New York
Jack Ma, executive chairman of Alibaba Group Holding Ltd , has become China's richest man with a fortune estimated at $25 billion, underscoring the ascension of tech tycoons over real estate peers in the world's second biggest economy. Full Article