ADVISORY - Apple dismisses cheaper iPhone story withdrawn
Reuters has withdrawn the story headlined "Apple exec dismisses cheaper phone as a market share grab-report" which was based on a Shanghai Evening News report that was subsequently updated with substantial changes to its content.
No replacement story will be issued.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- UPDATE 2-Concordia finally heads for scrapyard after massive salvage operation
- U.N.'s Pillay says Israel may be committing war crimes
- UPDATE 5-TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
A rise in margins has raised hopes that Apple Inc may be able to hold the line on pricing ahead of the launch of new iPhones later this year. Full Article