ADVISORY - Apple dismisses cheaper iPhone story withdrawn
Reuters has withdrawn the story headlined "Apple exec dismisses cheaper phone as a market share grab-report" which was based on a Shanghai Evening News report that was subsequently updated with substantial changes to its content.
No replacement story will be issued.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
Trending On Reuters
Apple Inc has allowed some companies to test their apps on its yet-to-be-launched Apple Watch and adjust the tools to the watch's design, Bloomberg reported. Full Article
- For the 'unbanked', mobile money still has some way to go
- Amazon opens store on Alibaba's online marketplace Tmall
- Apple Pay stung in transactions using data stolen from retailers - WSJ
- Ride-sharing firm Uber pulling out of San Antonio over regulations
- U.S. third bitcoin auction spurs more demand with 34 bids
PM Modi to ramp up help for Indian Ocean nations to counter China influence Full Article
Knife-wielding attacker slashes face of U.S. ambassador in South Korea Full Article