India "concerned" about Boeing Dreamliner glitches
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - India is "concerned" about the recent glitches in Boeing Co's (BA.N) 787 Dreamliner jets and is awaiting a safety report by the National Transportation Safety Board, a senior government official said on Friday.
The Dreamliner jet had three technical mishaps in as many days this month, including an electrical fire that caused severe damage to a plane. U.S. transportation authorities are launching a review of the Dreamliner, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters on Thursday.
State-controlled Air India has ordered 27 Dreamliners.
(Reporting by Anurag Kotoky; Editing by Ryan Woo)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- World holds its breath, mostly hoping Scots vote "No"
- Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Chinese hackers breach U.S. military contractors -Senate probe
- UPDATE 1-Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21 - report
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors, Senate probe finds
The Federal Reserve renewed its pledge to keep interest rates near zero for a "considerable time," but also indicated it could raise borrowing costs faster than expected when it starts moving. Article | Factbox
China cenbank injects $81 bln into major banks to support economy - reports Full Article