India "concerned" about Boeing Dreamliner glitches
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - India is "concerned" about the recent glitches in Boeing Co's (BA.N) 787 Dreamliner jets and is awaiting a safety report by the National Transportation Safety Board, a senior government official said on Friday.
The Dreamliner jet had three technical mishaps in as many days this month, including an electrical fire that caused severe damage to a plane. U.S. transportation authorities are launching a review of the Dreamliner, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters on Thursday.
State-controlled Air India has ordered 27 Dreamliners.
(Reporting by Anurag Kotoky; Editing by Ryan Woo)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- EXCLUSIVE - Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- UPDATE 1-Putin foe Khodorkovsky says Russia is lying about Ukraine
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
- UPDATE 2-Interpol probes more suspect passports from missing flight
- UPDATE 3-Putin defends Crimea's decision to hold referendum
Officials investigating the disappearance of a Malaysia Airlines jetliner with 239 people on board suspect it may have disintegrated in mid-flight, a senior source said on Sunday, as Vietnam reported a possible sighting of wreckage from the plane. Article | Exclusive