Infosys expects operating margin of 26 percent this financial year
BANGALORE (Reuters) - Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS), India's second-biggest software services provider, expects operating margins for the financial year ending in March to be about 26 percent, Chief Financial Officer Rajiv Bansal said.
Operating margins for the year, excluding the Switzerland-based consultancy Lodestone Holdings that Infosys acquired recently, would be 26.3 percent, Bansal said on Friday.
Infosys posted stronger-than-expected profit for the third quarter of the financial year that began last April and raised its annual revenue forecast, sending its shares 13 percent higher.
(Reporting by Harichandan Arakali; Editing by Ryan Woo)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist
- UPDATE 1-Pakistan crisis puts army back in the driving seat
- Pakistan crisis puts army back in the driving seat
- Landslides hit Japan's Hiroshima, killing at least 27 |
The Nifty was trading in the red on Wednesday on profit taking after the broader index earlier hit its third straight record high at 7,922.70. Full Article
Exclusive - Icahn says Family Dollar wasting over $300 mln in breakup fees . Full Article