Infosys expects operating margin of 26 percent this financial year
BANGALORE (Reuters) - Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS), India's second-biggest software services provider, expects operating margins for the financial year ending in March to be about 26 percent, Chief Financial Officer Rajiv Bansal said.
Operating margins for the year, excluding the Switzerland-based consultancy Lodestone Holdings that Infosys acquired recently, would be 26.3 percent, Bansal said on Friday.
Infosys posted stronger-than-expected profit for the third quarter of the financial year that began last April and raised its annual revenue forecast, sending its shares 13 percent higher.
(Reporting by Harichandan Arakali; Editing by Ryan Woo)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- Indiana police charge suspect who may have killed for decades
- UPDATE 11-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- India warns Pakistan of more pain in Kashmir fighting
- Govt orders Financial Tech to absorb NSEL, liabilities
As well as making the lives of millions of middle class Indians easier, the sharp drop in Brent crude prices since June is a boon for Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his fight to revive an economy growing at its slowest rate since the 1980s. Full Article