Infosys expects operating margin of 26 percent this financial year
BANGALORE (Reuters) - Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS), India's second-biggest software services provider, expects operating margins for the financial year ending in March to be about 26 percent, Chief Financial Officer Rajiv Bansal said.
Operating margins for the year, excluding the Switzerland-based consultancy Lodestone Holdings that Infosys acquired recently, would be 26.3 percent, Bansal said on Friday.
Infosys posted stronger-than-expected profit for the third quarter of the financial year that began last April and raised its annual revenue forecast, sending its shares 13 percent higher.
(Reporting by Harichandan Arakali; Editing by Ryan Woo)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 5-GM to drop Chevy brand in Europe to focus on Opel
- Google's mystery barge in San Francisco Bay under investigation
- Delhi's rubble-strewn Connaught Place mirrors Congress' election struggle
- UPDATE 3-Gunmen kill U.S. teacher in Libya's Benghazi
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
The BSE Sensex rose more than 1 percent on Thursday to its highest close in a month as stocks of blue chip companies such as ICICI Bank surged after exit polls predicted a strong showing for the key opposition party in state elections held recently. Full Article