Pakistan summons Indian envoy over tensions
ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Pakistan has summoned India's High Commisioner over violence in the disputed region of Kashmir, a Pakistani foreign ministry official said on Friday.
The official said Islamabad expressed its "concern and frustration" in the meeting between Sharat Sabharwal and Pakistan's foreign secretary.
(Reporting by Mehreen Zahra-Malik; Editing by Jeremy Laurence)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Rupee hits 7-month high as custodian banks sell dollars
- UPDATE 2-Pizza chain Sbarro files for bankruptcy protection
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- U.S. top court declines to hear 'I (heart sign) boobies' case
- REFILE-UPDATE 1-China urges Malaysia to speed up plane search
The BSE Sensex ended up slightly on Monday after rising to a record high for a third consecutive session as strong foreign buying continued to boost domestic-focused shares such as those of HDFC Bank, but momentum waned as exporters slumped on a stronger currency. Full Article