Pakistan summons Indian envoy over tensions
ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Pakistan has summoned India's High Commisioner over violence in the disputed region of Kashmir, a Pakistani foreign ministry official said on Friday.
The official said Islamabad expressed its "concern and frustration" in the meeting between Sharat Sabharwal and Pakistan's foreign secretary.
(Reporting by Mehreen Zahra-Malik; Editing by Jeremy Laurence)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India's Mars mission a step closer to success with engine test
- Apple sells more than 10 million new iPhones in first three days |
- PM Modi to get rock star reception in New York
- India withdraws pharma pricing regulator's power to cap non-essential drug prices
- Modi to observe strict fast during maiden trip to U.S.
India has withdrawn the drug pricing authority's powers that allowed it to fix the prices of medicines not deemed essential, after its decision to impose price caps on more than 100 drugs in July triggered industry protests. Article
India has no plans to increase food handouts - Food Minister Ram Vilas Paswan. Full Article